September 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Summer Music Series at Union Street Market
Come hang out on the patio at Union Street Market and enjoy live music all summer long, with:
- JuJuBee (Blues): Saturday, May 27┃6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Adam Strack (Rock/Fusion): Friday, June 2┃4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Los Galaxy (Instrumental Funk-Fusion): Saturday, June 24┃8:30pm – 10:30pm
- Jordan Bridges (Fusion/Singer-Songwriter): Friday, June 30┃8:30pm – 10:30pm + Saturday, July 8┃8:30pm – 10:30pm
- DJ Soft Shoe: Saturday, July 1┃8:30pm – 10:30 + Friday, July 14┃8:30pm – 10:30
- John Mast (Acoustic/Singer-Songwriter): Friday, August 4┃6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Fort Wayne Funk Orchestra (Funk/Hip-Hop/Soul): Saturday, August 12┃6pm – 9pm
- Unlikely Alibi (Reggae/Ska/Rock/Soul): Friday, August 25┃7:30pm – 9:30pm
Union Street Market’s Summer Music Series is free and open to all ages—well-behaved dogs welcome on the patio only.
This series is rain-or-shine. In the case of inclement weather, we’ll move performances inside the Market.