HOURS OF OPERATION
|Mon:||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tue:||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wed:||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thu:||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Fri:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM||TODAY|
|Sat:||9:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sun:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
All merchants in Union Street Market are small, independent, local businesses. Depending on individual circumstances, some merchants may not be open during all posted hours.
When We’re Closed
Union Street Market is closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Individual merchants may be closed for family emergencies or vacation.
Park for free while shopping at Union Street Market!
- The Union Parking Garage has approximately 300 spaces where visitors to Electric Works can park for free. After two hours an hourly fee will apply. Enter the garage from Broadway, just north of the railroad bridge. View Map
- Swinney Avenue Lot — Visitor Lot adjacent to AMP Lab High School on Swinney Avenue between Broadway and College. View Map
- Public Lot — Parking lot on the east side of McCulloch Park. Enter Lindley Avenue from Taylor Street or Parkview Avenue from Broadway. View Map
- Wall Street Lot — West Parking Lots on Wall Street, west of College Street. View Map
Street parking is available in the blocks around Electric Works.
Handicapped parking spaces are available in the Union Parking Garage, in the parking lot on Swinney Avenue, and on Broadway.
EV Charging Stations
Electric Works’ downtown Fort Wayne location offers many options for getting to campus. We encourage visitors to walk, bike, or take the bus! Bike racks are located adjacent to the East Hall.
Fort Wayne Citilink makes it easy to arrive by bus. The Number 1 bus stops right outside our door on Broadway. The Number 9 bus stop is two blocks away at the corner of Broadway and Taylor.
Explore Union Street Market
When you walk through Union Street Market, you’re walking through a gallery of work by some of the area’s most talented visual artists. Be sure to take a moment to fully experience these stunning works of art.
For Your Convienience & Safety
Check out our super high-speed WiFi! It’s available to visitors throughout the Electric Works campus.
Security, First Aid & Defibrillator
In an emergency, please call 911. Electric Works security can be reached at (260) 299-3413. A defibrillator is located in Building 27A.
Union Street Market was designed to meet the needs of everyone, regardless of physical ability, and achieves all ADA standards. For information on handicapped parking, see the “Parking” section above.
Visitors needing wheelchairs are encouraged to bring their own. Unfortunately, Union Street Market has no place to store or share wheelchairs.
Lost & Found
Lost something at the Market? Please send an email to email@example.com with your contact information and describe the missing item.
Union Street Market is committed to the safety and comfort of all our guests. We ask visitors to abide by these guidelines:
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaping, is prohibited anywhere within the Market, its adjacent plazas, or within 25 feet of any entrance.
- No firearms are permitted on the Electric Works campus.
- No food or alcohol from outside the Market may be consumed within the Market.
- Our goal is to create a family-friendly environment. Intoxication or appearing intoxicated is prohibited, as are abusive or profane language and gestures.
- Visitors may not solicit food or money from other guests.
- No sleeping in the Market.
- Visitors may not distribute materials or canvass guests without permission of Market management. Want permission? Please contact the Market Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No amplified music is allowed inside the Market.
- We love animals, but the health department only allows service animals inside the buildings. Well-behaved pets may enjoy our outdoor spaces.
- Shirts, shoes, and all the regular articles of clothing are required.
- Any time you are on campus at Electric Works your photo may be taken for use in promotional materials and social media for the Market and/or Electric Works. By using the campus, you agree to such photography and release us of any liability associated with the use of these photos.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? We’ve got you covered. Check out our FAQs page.