HOURS OF OPERATION
Union Street Market is scheduled to open November 22, 2022
Monday - Saturday8am - 9pm East Hall: 8am - 6pm West Hall: 11am - 9pm
Sunday10am - 7pm East Hall: 10am - 6pm West Hall: 11am - 7pm
All merchants in Union Street Market are small, independent, local businesses. Depending on individual circumstances, some merchants may not be open during all posted hours.
When We’re Closed
Union Street Market is closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Individual merchants may be closed for family emergencies or vacation.
Park for free while shopping at Union Street Market!
- The Union Street Garage has approximately 300 spaces where visitors to Electric Works can park for free. After two hours an hourly fee will apply. Enter the garage from Broadway, just north of the railroad bridge. View Map
- Swinney Avenue Lot — Visitor Lot adjacent to AMP Lab High School on Swinney Avenue between Broadway and College. View Map
- Public Lot — Parking lot on the east side of McCulloch Park. Enter Lindley Avenue from Taylor Street or Parkview Avenue from Broadway. View Map
- Wall Street Lot — West Parking Lots on Wall Street, west of College Street. View Map
Street parking is available in the blocks around Electric Works.
Handicapped parking spaces are available in the Union Street garage, in the parking lot on Swinney Avenue, and on Broadway.
EV Charging Stations
EV charging stations are located in the Electric Works Garage.
Electric Works’ downtown Fort Wayne location offers many options for getting to campus. We encourage visitors to walk, bike, or take the bus! Bike racks are located adjacent to the East Hall.
Explore Union Street Market
For Your Convienience & Safety
Check out our super high-speed WiFi! It’s available to visitors throughout the Electric Works campus.
Union Street Market was designed to meet the needs of everyone, regardless of physical ability, and achieves all ADA standards. For information on handicapped parking, see the “Parking” section above.
Visitors needing wheelchairs are encouraged to bring their own. Unfortunately, Union Street Market has no place to store or share wheelchairs.
Lost & Found
Lost something at the Market? Please send an email to email@example.com with your contact information and describe the missing item.
Union Street Market is committed to the safety and comfort of all our guests. We ask visitors to abide by these guidelines:
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaping, is prohibited anywhere within the Market, its adjacent plazas, or within 25 feet of any entrance.
- No firearms are permitted on the Electric Works campus.
- No food or alcohol from outside the Market may be consumed within the Market.
- Our goal is to create a family-friendly environment. Intoxication or appearing intoxicated is prohibited, as are abusive or profane language and gestures.
- Visitors may not solicit food or money from other guests.
- No sleeping in the Market.
- Visitors may not distribute materials or canvass guests without permission of Market management. Want permission? Please contact the Market Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No amplified music is allowed inside the Market.
- We love animals, but the health department only allows service animals inside the buildings. Well-behaved pets may enjoy our outdoor spaces.
- Shirts, shoes, and all the regular articles of clothing are required.